HTN is delighted to announce the categories in the Health Tech Awards 2021.
The awards, now in the fifth year, aim to share and celebrate digital teams, programmes, innovations and health tech suppliers that have made a difference across health and care.
Following an open invitation last month, we announced the first group of judges supporting the awards process this year, with a further second group to be announced soon. We wanted to bring together a wide group of people from different organisations, healthcare settings, and professions and backgrounds.
Last year we were delighted to receive so many great entries and it was fantastic to share and celebrate them through our awards evening. If you missed it you can read about the entries and view the winners here.
The categories include:
- Best Health Tech Solution of the Year
- Best Healthcare App of the Year
- Best Digital Programme Supporting Back Office Teams
- Best Use of AI and Automation Tools
- Best Use of Data
- Best Use of Digital in Primary Care
- Digital Mental Health Solution of the Year
- Efficiency Savings of the Year
- Excellence in Cloud Technologies
- Excellence in Cyber Security
- Excellence in Digital Co-Design
- Excellence in Engagement and Communications
- Excellence in EPMA
- Health Tech Team of the Year
- Innovation in Digital Pathways
- Major Project Go Live
- Most Promising Pilot
- Partnership of the Year
- Patient Facing Digital Solutions