The HTN Health Tech Trends Series, sponsored by InterSystems, is back for the latest round of questions!
The HTN team are now working on the next features in the series and we would love your help to answer six questions. We would like to understand, in terms of digital transformation, your organisation’s priorities for the next six months. The biggest challenges you face, what has helped you or your organisation the most, and what area in your organisation you feel needs the most work in terms of digital.
To take the survey please complete the form here:
HTN would like to say a huge thank you for taking part and will be making a donation to Cancer Research UK once the survey closes in two weeks.
If you missed some of our recent articles in the Health Tech Trends Series, you can read them here:
- Central London Community Healthcare digital strategy in focus
- Oxford Health’s draft digital healthcare strategy
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole’s refreshed digital strategy in focus
- Digital aims in Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS FT’s new strategy
- The most successful technologies adopted
- Digital maturity satisfaction in focus
- Healthcare teams share tips for coping with stress during pandemic
- Research paper explores usability of electronic health record systems in emergency departments
- Health Tech Priorities 2021: from VR to robots and ‘purging paper’
To speak to the HTN team about the survey, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.