The HTN health tech tour is almost coming to a close for the year, but we have two days filled with health tech innovators and leaders still to come, as well as our new series of focused one-day events.
Join the team, across 8 – 9 November, for nine live webcast sessions, where we’ll cover topics such as digital strategy, e-referrals, systems adoption, electronic patient records, e-rostering, co-design, digital programmes and approaches, and lots more!
The online event is free to attend for any NHS employee, simply register here to receive the codes you need to join us!
The agenda includes:
- Liverpool Women’s Hospital – Digital transformation, the importance of clinical leadership.
- NHSX and NHS Digital – Getting patients the right care, in the right place at the right time. The NHS e-Referral Service and its role in elective care recovery.
- Ideal Health – Digital health systems adoption – Why training without change management is not enough.
- Skills for Health – Your roster your way – from workforce planning to workforce intelligence.
- The Dudley Group NHS FT – How the trust is benefiting from a new app in its emergency department.
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust – Co-designing & co-creating its Modular Care Record.
- Digital Health Ecosystem Wales – Exploring its programme and innovations.
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS FT – Digital programmes and approaches.
- Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health – Growth Charts API.
To view the agenda, including session timings, and to register, please click here.
If you missed any of the sessions we held during the year, you can watch them back and read our articles here.
HTN Now November is supported by Highland Marketing, our marketing and communications partner. Should you wish to get involved, please email Emma Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HTN Now event series continue in 2022, view the dates here.