Health Enterprise East (HEE) has announced the expansion of its medtech consulting services.
The company said the new services aim to provide healthcare innovators and product developers with practical, insightful advice about the market relevant to their innovation and the steps needed to bring their ideas for medical technology products to life.
MedTech CONSULTING will focus on the following areas:
- Markets: taking a methodical approach to market access and business strategy
- Insights: providing clinical pathway, procurement and reimbursement insights
- Economics: understanding commercial value, economic impact and pricing
- Connect: enabling businesses to benefit from HEE’s broad range of clinical and technical experts
- IP: understanding intellectual property and due diligence for investment and growth
- Innovation: advising on and delivering healthcare innovation programmes
Joop Tanis, Director, MedTech CONSULTING commented: “At HEE we believe in improving healthcare through technology and innovation. This means working closely with technology innovators, and the clinicians and organisations that will use these new solutions. HEE is uniquely connected with the NHS, medical technology industry and governmental organisations and I am excited by the expansion of our MedTech CONSULTING services, which enables us to provide innovators – from individuals and start-ups to multinationals – with the advice they need to successfully develop and market ground-breaking new medtech products and devices.”