Unique PR opportunities in Health tech
Highland Marketing is one of the foremost PR and marketing communications agencies in the field of healthcare and health tech with a reputation for excellence endorsed by outstanding client feedback. Clients include successful IT vendors, digital health companies and public and private healthcare providers. Due to continued expansion we are currently recruiting for the following roles based at our boutique serviced office in EC3.
Account executive/senior account executive
£24,000 – £32,000 (depending on experience)
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an ambitious account executive or senior account executive, with at least one year’s agency experience, to join our expanding agency and take responsibility for supporting the delivery of client PR and marketing communications campaigns in line with Highland Marketing’s reputation for excellence across a wide range of healthcare and health tech clients. Experience in healthcare and technology would be an asset but is not necessary. Just as important is the willingness to develop a passion and understanding of these markets.
Working collaboratively across the team, specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting account directors and account managers in the execution of agreed client campaigns/deliverables.
- Producing weekly and monthly campaign/project status reports for clients and liaising with clients regarding project and campaign updates.
- Developing a deep understanding of clients’ business objectives, goals and competitive landscape.
- Writing content ranging from press releases and case studies to blogs and social media posts (Twitter, LinkedIn etc.).
- Helping to run pro-active, issues-based PR campaigns, including reading traditional and social/digital media daily, completing daily coverage and news roundups, pitching stories to the media, tracking feature opportunities and arranging media interviews.
- Helping to develop and implement a range of communication campaigns/projects including social media, marketing collateral, websites, events, databases, direct mail and video.
Strong candidates will have:
- At least one year’s agency experience.
- At least one year’s experience of PR and dealing with the media.
- An understanding and demonstrable knowledge of social media.
- Experience of helping to deliver thoughtful, inspiring and creative integrated PR and/or marketing communications campaigns.
- Some experience of working in the health tech sector.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
Other desirable skills and qualities are:
- Self-motivation, drive and ambition.
- Attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn with no fear of taking on responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver against deadlines.
The Highland Marketing team culture is friendly, collaborative and fun with an emphasis on high standards of professionalism and client service and accelerated career progression is available for exceptional ability and potential.
Applications for both positions, including cv and covering letter, referencing HTN, to be sent to email@example.com. Closing date Tuesday 31stMarch.
No agencies please