The Health Tech Awards 2021 ceremony is almost here!
From 7pm on 7 October join the HTN team, and a fantastic group of colleagues, when we reveal the winners and highly commended entries in the awards.
During the evening we will also be running a competition on Twitter for the best photo, comment or video sent in [please add #HTNAwards to the tweet]. Through your submission we want you to tell us how you’re watching and enjoying the ceremony. The winner will receive a hamper worth £100 and a HTN hoodie!
However, before then, delve into our features articles to find out more about each programme:
- Most Promising Pilot
- Efficiency Savings of the Year
- Best Health Tech Solution of the Year
- Best Use of Data
- Best Use of Digital in Primary Care
- Digital Mental Health Solution of the Year
- Excellence in Cyber Security
- Excellence in Digital Co-Design
- Excellence in Engagement and Communications
- Excellence in EPMA and Care Co-ordination
- Best Healthcare App of the Year
- Best Digital Programme Supporting Back Office Teams
- Best Use of AI and Automation Tools
- Innovation in Digital Pathways
- Major Project Go Live
- Patient Facing Digital Solutions
- Partnership of the Year
- Excellence in Cloud Technoogies
- Health Tech Team of the Year
- Impact of the Year
Vijay Magon, Managing Director, CCube Solutions, the headline sponsor for the awards, said: “The prestigious Health Tech Awards offer an opportunity for healthcare teams around the country to demonstrate their achievements through introducing digital solutions to the NHS.
“It’s great to read through the feature articles to find out more about the entries and teams behind each. I’d like to say a huge well done from the CCube Solutions team for what everyone has achieved this past year – and keep going!”
Follow the awards live here.